Welcome to the Crimson Knights Forums! ! ! ! !

Please resgister if you have not already.
Welcome to the Crimson Knights Forums! ! ! ! !

Please resgister if you have not already.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTF is Knights Of Cygnus?!?!?!?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatAznKid
Uber Admin
Uber Admin
ThatAznKid

CK Aura : 2147483647
Respect : 8

WTF is Knights Of Cygnus?!?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: WTF is Knights Of Cygnus?!?!?!?!   WTF is Knights Of Cygnus?!?!?!?! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:03 pm

You maybe looking at all the skill builds for the Knights Of Cygnus advancements..and your probably wondering "...the fricks a Cygnus Knight?" well my friends, you came to the right place for looking up stuff. Knights Of Cygnus is basically an upgrade to all the elemental types of advancements. If your a normal magician and choose to join the KoC then you can become either a Blaze Wizard(its the best Very Happy), Wind Breaker, Night Walker, Thunder Breaker, or Dawn Warrior. When you move onto KoC you can get another option of becoming another job. If you think warriors are a bad typing for you and you wanna try Blaze Wizard you can become one and change your character ENTIRELY!! Isn't that awsome? KoC's are pretty much extremely over powered beyond your imagination...kinda like a Jude Law, Chuck Norris, and Bruce Lee combonation all-in-one. They can reach up to a whopping 120 level. Regulars can reach level 200 but please..A level 10 KoC can take down a level 30 reg..trust me..So becoming a Knights Of Cygnus open up new doors and a lot of stuff that you can't do as a normal mage, warrior,etc. So yeah...thats KoC for ya.
Back to top Go down
gible553
Freshman
Freshman
gible553

CK Aura : 13
Respect : 0

PostSubject: Re: WTF is Knights Of Cygnus?!?!?!?!   WTF is Knights Of Cygnus?!?!?!?! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:27 am

btw Azn and everybody, i restarted my KoC same name
Back to top Go down
ThatAznKid
Uber Admin
Uber Admin
ThatAznKid

CK Aura : 2147483647
Respect : 8

PostSubject: Re: WTF is Knights Of Cygnus?!?!?!?!   WTF is Knights Of Cygnus?!?!?!?! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:48 pm

Sure Turtwig.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF is Knights Of Cygnus?!?!?!?!   WTF is Knights Of Cygnus?!?!?!?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTF is Knights Of Cygnus?!?!?!?!
Page 1 of 1